Stealth-Mode mRNA Engineering Company
We’re a VC/angel-backed, stealth-mode RNA platform company melding new bioE tools, computation, and deep mRNA know-how to establish a systematic method to transform standard of care for neglected diseases.
What You Will Achieve
- As an experienced Molecular Biologist, you will work with machine learning scientists to generate constructs for UTR sequence optimizations.
- Accelerate mRNA therapeutic development through the generation of 100s of DNA templates to be used for IVT.
- Work in collaboration with other mRNA scientific and technical experts for optimization of mRNA therapeutics Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) processes.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsible for developing engineered E.coli cell lines to increase the plasmid quality attributes such as % supercoiling, yield, etc.
- Design and produce plasmids, gRNAs, and RNPs in a high throughput manner for the screening of various sequence optimizations.
- Optimize the manner in which cells are cultured, and cell banked.
- Optimize the plasmid purification processes used in house to arrive at products of the highest quality and purity.
- Document experimental data in electronic laboratory notebooks (ELNs) in a timely and accurate manner.
- PhD in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, bioengineering or a related field with 1+ year experience or BS/MS with 4+ years experience.
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques including plasmid construction, cloning, and sequence analysis required.
- Experience building high-throughput, reporter-based bioassays.
- Knowledge of general machine learning and deep learning models (SVMs, Random Forests, CNNs, RNNs, LSTM etc), in their application to sequences and time series process data is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com