UltraNeuro, Inc is funded by the E14 Fund and co-founded by Sami Jitan (Sandbox) and Mahdi Ramadan (PhD at Brain and Cognitive Sciences). We are a pre-clinical stage neuromodulation medical device company using focused ultrasound energy to treat peripheral neuropathic pain.
The team is looking for a Research Assistant to join in the final stage of MVP testing at the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC). In person work at the CIC will be required.
- Designing an encasing that allows for noiseless pressure measurement of an ultrasound transducer using a sensitive hydrophone
- 3D printing custom transducer holders
- Rapid prototyping of simple electrical or mechanical circuits
Qualities & Skills:
- MechE/EECS Masters degree seeking student preferred
- Ability to organize workflows on Google Drive (Documents, Spreadsheets, and Forms)
- Strong familiarity with Zoom (university credentials)
- Strong team communication and writing skills
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus!
- Contributing to brainstorming strategy for technology development
- Developing a clear path to implementing proposed technology
- Finding conferences, meet-ups, and symposiums in the Neurotech space.
If interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with subject line “UltraNeuro: [Your Name] CV/Cover Letter” to firstname.lastname@example.org . The application should include:
- Short Cover Letter that answers the following:
- What about UltraNeuro sparks interest for you and why?
- Describe how you match the position for which you are applying.
Opportunity Dates: May–August 2022 (Total time commitment: 10 hours/week)
Compensation: $20/hr (Research Assistant)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com