The Interactive Robotics Lab, in collaboration with the Martin Trust Center and sponsored by Two Sigma with additional support provided by Schmidt Futures, and the Tang Family Catalyst Fund, is launching the MIT Collaborative Intelligence Entrepreneurship Competition to advance innovative ideas that leverage AI and computational capabilities with the explicit aim to empower humankind. The competition will support the launch of new products and ventures ready for investment and commercialization that further the vision of humans and machines working collaboratively. The competition begins Sept 19. The competition finale will be held at the end of the spring term 2020.
Don’t be shy – we’ll support you!
- Don’t have a team? We’ll help you find one!
- Program modules to help teams develop business and technical skillsets
- Optional second half Fall course (6.S077) to refine idea, build team, & gain momentum
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching from technical experts, startup gurus, industry leaders, VCs, and more!
- Integration into related MIT programs – Delta V Summer program, $100K Entrepreneurship Competition, etc.
- Innovation Showcase #1 (Mid Dec): $1K prizes to up to 25 teams
- Innovation Showcase #2 (Late Jan): $5K prizes to up to 10 teams
- Competition Final: $50K funding prize awarded
Register here: cip.mit.edu/competition We’ll add you to our mailing list and follow up with comprehensive details!
Teams must include: at least one MIT student and at least one member who brings an interdisciplinary perspective regarding the social implications of technology (e.g. background in social science, humanities, philosophy, economics, etc.)