ROLE: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, IMMUNOLOGY
Oroboros is a startup coming out of MIT focused on developing a novel RNA-based platform technology that can be
used to treat a wide range of diseases. We are seeking a highly motivated and scientifically rigorous individual to join
our R&D team. We are looking for someone who is excited about building a transformative platform technology and
loves a challenge. We want a person who is eager to learn, attentive to details, and can think creatively.
- Develop and perform in vitro assays (Flow cytometry, ELISA, ELIspot, and related).
- Standard cell culture support including maintaining and plating of cell lines and primary cells.
- General laboratory assistance including ordering/receiving of lab supplies, preparation of reagents, and lab
- Document, analyze, interpret and present data to internal parties.
- BS/MS in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, molecular biology, or related fields.
- Experience with flow cytometry.
- Experience with cell culture (cell lines and/or primary cell culture).
- >1 year experience in an industrial setting performing in vitro screening performing immunological assays is a
- Prior experience with RNA biology and protein translation is a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.