The Tufts New England Case Competition (TUNECC) kindly reminds you that applications for our fifth annual competition are due July 1st, 2018!
The competition will be held on August 3rd, 2018 and targets PhD, MD, JD and non-MBA masters students and graduates from the past 2 years, as well as postdoctoral fellows from the Northeast. TUNECC focuses on structured problem solving for the global life sciences industry, and also features an expert panel discussion focused on current industry trends. We would like to extend an invitation to all of your advanced professional degree candidates who are interested in joining a life sciences consulting firm or a generalist firm with a strong life sciences practice.
25 teams of 4-5 members will present solutions to a life sciences business problem. Solutions will be judged by consultants from leading consulting and venture capital firms. You may assemble a 4-5 member team or enter as an individual. Please note that preference is given to team applications.
Save the Date: Friday, August 3, 2017
June 13 — Applications Open
July 1 — Application Deadline
July 12 — Invitations sent to top 25 teams
July 20 — Case Release Day (via email)
July 30 — Slide Deck Submission Deadline (via email)
August 3 — Competition Day: Presentations, Panel Discussion, and Networking Reception (Boston, MA)
The Case Competition: 25 teams of 4-5 members will present solutions to a life sciences business problem. Solutions will be judged by consultants from leading consulting and venture capital firms. You may assemble a 4-5 member team or enter as an individual. Please note that preference is given to team applications.
1st Prize: $2,000
2nd Prize: $1,000
3rd Prize: $500
Reasons to Apply:
- Develop your case study skills and get a taste of what a career in consulting is like.
- Network with consultants and life sciences professionals from firms including Health Advances, L.E.K. Consulting, RA Capital Management, Back Bay Life Science Advisors, Putnam Associates, Trinity Partners, and ClearView Healthcare Partners.
- Boost your knowledge of the biopharma industry by tackling a challenging case problem and attending a panel discussion with speakers from leading consulting firms.
- PhD, MD, JD, or non-MBA Masters degree candidates and Postdoctoral Fellows. Industry professionals who received any of these degrees within the last 2 years are also welcome to apply.
- Interested in life sciences, business, or consulting; business background not required.
- Women and underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ability to attend the full-day case competition on Friday, August 3, 2018, in Boston, MA.
To learn more about TUNECC and/or to submit your application from now through July 1, 2018, please visit our website: http://tunecc.tufts.edu.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Sponsors: Back Bay Life Science Advisors, Health Advances, L.E.K. Consulting, RA Capital Management, Putnam Associates, ClearView Healthcare Partners, and Trinity Partners (additional sponsors to be announced)