We are excited to invite you to the first NEB® Tech Day at LabCentral. We’ll be bringing a taste of our hometown headquarters in Ipswich, MA to Cambridge! Stop by and enjoy a lobster roll (other sandwiches too), sample some of our newest products and meet the NEB’s resident experts from a variety of different applications. Gift bags, samples, and the first-ever NEB Cornhole Challenge also await!
When: Wednesday, June 20th, 11:00am – 2:00pm
Where: LabCentral, 700 North Main St., Cambridge, MA 02139
Bring us your challenging technical questions. We’ll have experts on hand from a variety of our product applications to help, including:
- Genome Editing: Learn more about our offerings for CRISPR/Cas9
- Cloning & Synthetic Biology: Talk to the developers of our Golden Gate & NEBuilder® kits
- Nucleic Acid Purification: Have you made the switch to Monarch® yet? Sample our new RNA miniprep kit!
- Sample Prep for NGS: Hear what’s new from our NEBNext® team, including our latest single cell/low input kit
- Amplification, PCR & qPCR: Try a sample of our LunaScript™ RT SuperMix Kit
- Glycobiology & Proteomics: Find out why using highly pure glycosidases can be critical to your research
- Meet your local rep! Stephanie, Ryan & Lauraine will be onsite to greet you and share more information about what’s new at NEB
New to NGS? Join us at 12:15pm to hear more about NEBNext: Enabling Applications with Novel NGS Sample Prep
Speaker: Daniela Munafo, Ph.D. Senior Field Applications Scientist – Next Generation Sequencing