Applications for Startupbootcamp's Digital Health innovation program in Miami are now open. Submit your application and you could be one of the companies selected to gain access to a national network of healthcare providers, insurers and investors.
Over the next two months we will travel to over 20 cities across three continents to find the best entrepreneurs transforming healthcare. Our offer from last year remains: refer a company that ends up being selected to our program and we'll return the favor with a complimentary Michelin Star meal.
We focus on pre-series A companies working at the intersection of healthcare and technology. We are particularly interested in entrepreneurs improving delivery and outcomes for underserved, Medicaid and elderly populations.
Our promise is simple: companies will achieve at least one year of progress in three months. If that isn't convincing enough, watch what our alumni have to say.
Selected companies will receive:
· Implementation opportunities with leading hospital systems including the Miami Children's Hospital, University of Miami, Jackson Health, Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville), Carolinas, local and national insurers, pharma and many others
· Extensive mentorship from industry leading experts, entrepreneurs and investors
· $20K with up to a $100K convertible note and access to follow-on capital
· Office space in the heart of Miami
· $500K in partner services from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Intel and Paypal