MBG is recruiting!
The MIT Biotech Group is recruiting officers to incubate and execute on new initiatives across our portfolio of projects. Have you enjoyed our events? Do you want to play an active role in growing the organization? Are you excited about building your network with the life-sciences industry?
We are expanding existing initiatives and building new teams to:
- Engage in science policy at the state and federal level
- Publish market research reports of new life-sciences areas
- Publish biotech equities research
- Compete in Roivant’s $25,000 Undergraduate Drug Development Pitch Competition
- Engage in “Science Weekly, a discussion of intellectual and commercial landscapes of science”
- Establish collaborations with Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Network with the Kendall Square/Boston/MIT biotech community
- Visit local biopharma companies and life-science focused investment funds
- Start a new seminar series on biopharma industry
and execute on your ideas!
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.