The FILS series is organized for current graduate students (MBA, MD, MPH, JD, Eng, Ph.D., MD etc), post doctoral fellows, medical resident, and early career professionals to learn about the variety of career paths that exist within the life sciences sector Together, Propel Careers, MassBio, and MassBioEd are committed to fostering the next generation of industry leaders in the life sciences.
- April 21, 2015: Career Paths in Research & Development I (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology/Toxicology, Intellectual Property). Register here.
- May 19, 2015: Career Paths in Clinical, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs. Register here.
- September 22, 2015: Career Paths in Big Data. Register here.
- October 20, 2015: Commercialization II (Reimbursement, Patient Advocacy, Pharmacoeconomics, Market Access) Career Paths. Register here.
- Nov 2015: Career Paths in Research & Development II (Preclinical Research, Clinical Biomarker Development, Research Operations/Finance, Project Management). Register here.